Monday, February 4, 2013

Where Have I Been???

WOW!!! I was worried when I started this blog, that it would end up getting pushed on the back burner and forgotten about. That is not exactly what happened, but kinda. We moved, I had the flu, then I became so busy with my Origami Owl business, I never had time to get on and blog. I wonder if anyone has missed me....

Anywho, we are all good. LOVING our new place. So quiet. Although, it is too quiet for Cloe, our peekapoo.

She is struggling with the quietness and therefor barks at EVERYTHING. So she is going on nerve pills. Homeopathic of course.






The chihuahua may get some too because he has always been nervous. My mom thinks we are nuts, and we are, we need to sleep!!! But aren't they just the cutest??
So, I hope you are all well. And I fully intend to continue blogging. It's such a nice outlet. See y'all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment