Sunday, July 5, 2015

Not sure why, but I've been feeling called back to blogging. Maybe because it's summer and I'm off of work (until tomorrow), or maybe there's something else going on. Sometimes I feel silly and think "what am I going to talk about and who even cares about what I have to say?" But I read other blogs, that are sometimes about nothing and I'm fascinated by them. I think it's just fun to see how others live their lives. It's a big world and we are all so different and yet the same.

I hope you are well and had a great 4th yesterday. We had fun swimming, grilling, watching fireworks. Very basic. Hopefully I continue blogging and most importantly, I hope you enjoy it.
                                                           Taylor and I enjoying the 4th
                                             

                                                Daddy boiled the best crabs. So yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment