Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What I Made Wednesday ~ Christmas Edition

I love to bake for the holidays. If I ever win the lottery, I will be able to afford to buy all my fantastic friends gifts for Christmas. But, until then, I will bake for them. I cam across these snowman baking pans a few years ago and knew they would be perfect as a "family" gift. Aren't they cute. They a lot of work and my hand was cramping by the end with all those stars, but they were worth it. They were loved and enjoyed by their recipients.

Now to make you laugh. I think this is probably the scariest cake I've ever made. And I had such high hopes for him.

I don't know if it's because its the thought of eating Santa's face or the fact that the eyes follow you everywhere. I have no idea what I was thinking. I gave this pan away. Let some one else have naughty list nightmares.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment