Monday, December 10, 2012

Merry Christmas

For the past few years, I've tried to come up with clever Christmas cards. It's just me, my 16 year old, and our 2 dogs. If we had enough people, I'd love to do a Brady Bunch "block" picture. But, whatever, I can't. I knew I had to top last years card (in a later post to come) and would lose sleep over it. I don't half a$$ anything and I wasn't going to start now.

I actually came up with this card last year right after Christmas. I woke up in the middle of the night and it came to me. I wrote it all down so I couldn't forget. And the good thing is I had a whole year to make it better. I started in October preparing it on Shutterfly and by Thanksgiving, they were ready to mail. And here they are.....

   
Front

Inside

Back
MERRY CHRISTMAS

1 comment:

  1. I love this! We do fun Christmas cards each year too. One year we did ugly Christmas attire where we even got our beta fish involved and last year we did a creepy 1800's themed photo. We plan on taking and printing our christmas photo this week and I still dont know what to do! And since Oliver is our newest addition this year, I need to make it a good one!

    ReplyDelete