Monday, December 17, 2012

Gifts and Secret Keepin

Do you have a hard time keeping the secrets from under the tree?? I sure do. Not that I tell people what they are getting, but that it is KILLING to tell them. I try very hard to find the perfect gift for my loved ones and when I do, I get so excited. It is hard waiting. I enjoy giving gifts more than receiving them usually. The looks on their faces, the hugs after they've opened it. As of today, I only have a few presents left to buy and these are toughies! So maybe I should get off my blog and head out to the stores. But, if I open a new tab I can search online for gifts and while it's loading, come back to the blog........doing this now.

So, it's 7 days til Christmas and I haven't revealed one gift. But it is hard, man. It is SO HARD!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment